Free shipping in Canada on orders over $ 100 ! See details
Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- The new floating axle provide much smoother suspension movement throughout the entire range of the fork’s travel, notably improving sensitivity and overall ride quality.
- Lower leg bleeders allow for atmospheric pressure equalization at the simple press of a button.
- The arch design of the all-new 38 is designed to pair perfectly with modern Enduro and Downhill bikes.
- The 38’s elliptical steer tube is one of many ways we’ve further optimized stiffness-to-weight, placing more material only where it is needed, and eliminating every ounce of it where it’s not.
- GRIP2 damper is the benchmark for unparalleled ride quality and ultra-precise adjustability.
- FLOAT EVOL technology increases negative air spring volume, optimizing small bump sensitivity. EVOL’s linear spring curve delivers plushness off the top, extra mid-stroke support, and more tunable bottom-out progression.
- Factory Series products feature slippery smooth, ultra-durable Genuine Kashima Coat.
- Fork offset : 44mm
- Maximum rotor size : Up to 230mm compatible
- Axle : 15QRx110
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Fox 38 Factory 29" 180mm Shiny Black