Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Fox’s e-MTB Optimized forks not only receive the same special damper and air spring tune as our e-MTB Tuned forks, but they also receive beefed up aluminum alloy CSUs (Crown, Steerer, and Upper tubes) assemblies in order to meet our internal stiffness and strength requirements, as well meeting or exceeding EN, ISO, and ASTM testing requirements for e-MTB use cases on Class 1, and Class 3 e-bikes with increased system weight ratings.
- The new floating axle provide much smoother suspension movement throughout the entire range of the fork’s travel, notably improving sensitivity and overall ride quality.
- Performance Series forks retain the same black anodized 7000 series aluminum upper tubes as Performance Elite, except paired with a GRIP damper. Push-button bleeders are not included but can be purchased separately.
- The GRIP damper uses our FIT sealed cartridge technology combined with a coil-sprung, independent floating piston. GRIP allows excess oil to purge through specially designed ports at the top of the damper to maintain consistent damping and increase durability.
- Three position on-the-fly adjustability
- Fork offset : 44mm
- Maximum rotor size : Up to 230mm compatible
- Axle : 15QRx110
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Fox 36 Performance 29" 160mm E-MTB Optimized