Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
In order to eliminate as much moisture as possible, which often causes frostbite, we have replaced the micro fleece with a more breathable material that dries quickly. The comfortable micro fleece is still used at the top of the boot. We have also changed the design of the toe area to further maximize comfort and keep the toes as far away as possible from the cold outer layers of material.
Still by far the lightest boot in the industry, the QUILO offers an excellent ''cold protection'' index. You will find 200g of insulation Thinsulate 3M ™ as well as a highly efficient Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) thermal wall. Blivet pays special attention to keep the cold transmitted by the cleat's counterplate, but also in the whole outsole without forgetting our 'LISZT AIR TOEBOX'' design with extraordinary volume at the toes. Comfortable to walk with, greater flexibility at the ankle, no compromise in the stiffness of the North Sharp Claw outsole. Vibram ® which provides excellent power transfer when pedaling, an outsole width reminding the one of a summer shoe, with a reduced volume. The QUILO is equipped with two laces that independently and precisely adjust the foot and ankle area for optimal comfort. With a wide tightening strap positioned at the calf and an orverall height of 21cm from the ground, the snow will never reach you.
- Vibram sole® made of special "xs Trek" rubber and Eva insertion with high thermal resistance
- 3M Thinsulate insulation™ 200 g.
- Quick dual-lace lacing system with automatic locking
- Multilayered, highly heat-resistant removable insole made of 70% wool
- Waterproof synthetic leather exterior and high durability 600 denier polyester exterior
- Compatible with every type of pedal cleats on the market
- Predicted temperature : Up to -18°C
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Blivet Quilo Fatbike Boost