Free shipping in Canada on orders over $ 100 ! See details
Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
E2-Sport bike buyback program
E2 Sport X The Cycling Avenue
Trade-in your bike for an in-store credit now!
Come visit our store with your bike to find out your credit value.
Terms et conditions
- Trade-in values are subject to modification after one month.
- We accept primarily road bikes, mountain bikes, gravel/cx bikes, triathlon/tt bikes and hybrid bikes.
- We mainly take electric bikes equipped with Shimano and Bosch (Gen 3 and over) motor and battery.
- Junior and kids bikes (wheels under 24”) will be taken into account on a case by case basis.
- Department store bikes, tandem bikes, tricycles and recumbents are not accepted for trade-in.
- Evaluations are based on original specifications for models of the past 10 years.
- Upgrades to the wheels, forks, powermeters and the groupsets will be taken into account on a case by case basis.
- The bike must be in good condition and functional. If the bike requires maintenance or repair, you will need to deduct the cost from the value of the trade-in.
- Have all the accessories necessary for the proper functioning of the bicycle (chargers for example).
- Suspension mountain bikes must be accompanied with a proof of a recent maintenance for the fork and for the rear suspension.
- Ebikes must be accompanied by a battery and motor diagnosis.